The Maryland Insurance Marketplace is OPEN!
Get connected to quality and affordable health insurance by visiting Maryland Health Connection - a new, one-stop health insurance marketplace where individuals and families can shop, compare and select the health plan that's right for you. Maryland Health Connection is making health insurance for Marylanders more accessible.
Now, Marylanders will find security in knowing that:
- They have access to affordable health coverage.
- They can get health care when they need it.
- They will have coverage for all of their essential health needs.
- They can no longer be denied coverage
- They cannot be charged more for pre-existing conditions.
- Insurance companies cannot impose lifetime or annual limits.
- They can seek preventative services without copays or deductibles.
- Children up to age 26 can remain on their parent's health plan.
- They will get value for their premium dollars.
Sign up now at Maryland Health Connection. Not a Marylander? Visit Healthcare.gov.
Click here to sign up for real-time updates from Maryland Health Connection.
If you need in-person assistance, contact the authorized Connector Entity in your neighborhood (see map below) or contact a broker through the Maryland Health Connection Producer Referral Program by calling 877-304-9934 or 410-268-6877.
Health Education and Advocacy Unit
Consumer Protection Division
Maryland Attorney General's Office
410-528-1840 or 877-261-8807 (toll free)